当前位置:灵感范文网 >

实用文 >实用文精选 >

英文诗歌多篇晨读(双语)精品多篇

英文诗歌多篇晨读(双语)精品多篇

英文诗歌多篇晨读(双语)精品多篇

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇一

Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,

你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲

Which I by lacking have supposed dead,

(它们的消逝我只道已经死去);

And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,

原来爱,和爱的一切可爱部分,

And all those friends which I thought buried.

和埋掉的友谊都在你怀里藏住。

How many a holy and obsequious tear

多少为哀思而流的圣洁泪珠

Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye

那虔诚的爱曾从我眼睛偷取

As interest of the dead, which now appear

去祭奠死者!我现在才恍然大悟

But things removed that hidden in thee lie!

他们只离开我去住在你的心里。

Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,

你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,

Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,

满挂着死去的情人的纪念牌,

Who all their parts of me to thee did give;

他们把我的馈赠尽向你呈贡,

That due of many now is thine alone:

你独自享受许多人应得的爱。

Their images I loved I view in thee,

在你身上我瞥见他们的倩影,

And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.

而你,他们的总和,尽有我的心。

名家经典英文诗歌 篇二

the arrow and the song 箭与歌

henry wadsworth longfellow

亨利·沃兹沃斯·朗费罗

i shot an arrow into the air,

我向天空射出一支箭,

it fell to earth i knew not where;

它飞落在不知何处的地面;

for so swiftly it flew the sight,

它飞驰得如此迅速,

could not follow it in its flight.

没有视线能够跟随它的脚步。

i breathed a song into the air,

我向天空轻唱一首歌,

it fell to earth i knew not where;

它消逝在不知何处的角落;

for who has the sight so keen and strong,

谁的目光能够如此锐利,

that can follow the flight of a song.

可以追随歌声的旋律。

long,long afterwards in an oak,

很久很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

i found the arrow still unbroke;

我发现那支箭依然完好如初;

and the song, from beginning to end,

而那首歌自始至终,

i found again in the heart of a friend.

都深深印在一位朋友的心中。

I'm Imperfect, but I'm Perfectly Me 篇三

我不完美,但很完整

My body isn't perfect.

我的身体不完美。

I don't walk with confidence.

我走起路来没自信。

I get into fights with my parents and friends.

我和父母朋友都争吵。

Some nights I'd rather be by myself than out partying.

有的晚上,我宁愿自己待着也不出去聚会。

I cry over the smallest things sometimes.

有的时候,我为最细枝末节的事儿掉眼泪。

There are days that I get through with forced smiles and fake laughs.

我有顶着假笑过日子的时候;

Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are okay when they're not.

我有骗自己事情没那么糟的时候;

I'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful.

我不丑、但也谈不上漂亮。

I don't look as good in real life as I do in pictures.

我本人没照片上的好看。

There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep.

有的夜里,我一个人哭着睡过去。

I constantly think I'm not good enough.

一直以来,我都觉得自己不够好。

I'm imperfect, but I'm perfectly me.

我不完美,但我是完整的自己。

名家经典英文诗歌 篇四

Quiet Girl 安静的女孩

By Langston Hughes兰斯顿·休斯

I would liken you

To a night without star

Were it not for your eyes.

I would liken you

To a sleep without dreams

Were it not for your songs.

倘若不是因为你的眼睛,

我会把你比作

没有星星的夜晚。

倘若不是因为你的歌声,

我会把你比做

无梦的睡眠。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇五

Full many a glorious morning have I seen

多少次我曾看见灿烂的朝阳

Flatter the mountain-tops with sovereign eye,

用他那至尊的眼媚悦着山顶,

Kissing with golden face the meadows green,

金色的脸庞吻着青碧的草场,

Gilding pale streams with heavenly alchemy;

把黯淡的溪水镀成一片黄金:

Anon permit the basest clouds to ride

然后蓦地任那最卑贱的云彩

With ugly rack on his celestial face,

带着黑影驰过他神圣的霁颜,

And from the forlorn world his visage hide,

把他从这凄凉的世界藏起来,

Stealing unseen to west with this disgrace:

偷移向西方去掩埋他的污点;

Even so my sun one early morn did shine

同样,我的太阳曾在一个清朝

With all triumphant splendor on my brow;

带着辉煌的光华临照我前额;

But out, alack! he was but one hour mine;

但是唉!他只一刻是我的荣耀,

The region cloud hath mask'd him from me now.

下界的乌云已把他和我遮隔。

Yet him for this my love no whit disdaineth;

我的爱却并不因此把他鄙贱,

Suns of the world may stain when heaven's sun staineth.

天上的太阳有瑕疵,何况人间!

经典优美的英文诗歌 篇六

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

by Xu Zhimo

再别康桥 徐志摩

Very quietly I take my leave

As quietly as I came here;

Quietly I wave good-bye

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

The golden willows by the riverside

Are young brides in the setting sun;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

The floatingheart growing in the sludge

Sways leisurely under the water;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

I would be a water plant!

That pool under the shade of elm trees

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

To where the green grass is more verdant;

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

But I cannot sing aloud

Quietness is my farewell music;

Even summer insects heep silence for me

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

Very quietly I take my leave

As quietly as I came here;

Gently I flick my sleeves

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

轻轻的我走了,

正如我轻轻的来;

我轻轻的招手,

作别西天的云彩。

那河畔的金柳

是夕阳中的新娘

波光里的艳影,

在我的心头荡漾。

软泥上的青荇,

油油的在水底招摇;

在康河的柔波里,

我甘心做一条水草

那榆荫下的一潭,

不是清泉,是天上虹

揉碎在浮藻间,

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

寻梦? 撑一支长篙,

向青草更青处漫溯,

满载一船星辉,

在星辉斑斓里放歌

但我不能放歌,

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

夏虫也为我沉默,

沉默是今晚的康桥!

悄悄的我走了,

正如我悄悄的来;

我挥一挥衣袖,

不带走一片云彩?

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇七

Why didst thou promise such a beauteous day,

为什么预告那么璀璨的日子,

And make me travel forth without my cloak,

哄我不携带大衣便出来游行,

To let base clouds o'ertake me in my way,

让鄙贱的乌云中途把我侵袭,

Hiding thy bravery in their rotten smoke?

用臭腐的烟雾遮蔽你的光明?

'Tis not enough that through the cloud thou break,

你以为现在冲破乌云来晒干

To dry the rain on my storm-beaten face,

我脸上淋漓的雨点便已满足?

For no man well of such a salve can speak

须知无人会赞美这样的药丹:

That heals the wound and cures not the disgrace:

只能医治创伤,但洗不了耻辱。

Nor can thy shame give physic to my grief;

你的愧赧也无补于我的心疼;

Though thou repent, yet I have still the loss:

你虽已忏悔,我依然不免损失:

The offender's sorrow lends but weak relief

对于背着耻辱的十字架的人,

To him that bears the strong offence's cross.

冒犯者引咎只是微弱的慰藉。

Ah! but those tears are pearl which thy love sheds,

唉,但你的爱所流的泪是明珠,

And they are rich and ransom all ill deeds.

它们的富丽够赎你的罪有余。

名家经典英文诗歌 篇八

children's song孩子们的歌

(r.s.托马斯/作,张文武/译)

we live in our own world,

a world that is too small

for you to stoop and enter

even on hands and knees,

the adult subterfuge.

and though you probe and pry

with analytic eye,

and eavesdrop all our talk

with an amused look,

you cannot find the centre

where we dance, where we play,

where life is still asleep

under the closed flower,

under the smooth shell

of eggs in the cupped nest

that mock the faded blue

of your remoter heaven.

我们生活在自己的世界,

一个对你们而言太小的世界,

即使手脚并用

俯下身子,你们也难以进来。

成年人的托辞。

即使你们用善于分析的眼睛

探究、窥视,

用愉快的表情

去偷听我们所有的谈话,

你们仍然不能找到那个中心,

在那里,我们跳舞,我们玩耍,

生命仍在酣睡,

在那紧闭的花朵下,

在那光滑的蛋壳下,

杯状的巢内的蛋,

嘲笑着你们那更为遥远的天堂中

褪色的忧郁。

英文诗歌 篇九

O Captain! My Captain

哦,船长,我的船长!

Walt Whitman

沃尔特 惠特曼

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

哦,船长,我的船长!我们所畏惧的航程已经终结,

The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

我们的船渡过了各种险关,我们寻求的奖赏已经得到。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

前方就是港□,钟声我已听见,听到了人们的欢呼,

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

目迎着我们的船从容返航,威严而且勇敢;

But 0 heart! heart! heart!

可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

O the bleeding drops of red,

哦,殷红的血滴流泻,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,我的船长倒下了,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

哦,船长,我的船长!起来听听这钟声吧,

Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

起来——旌旗为你招展——号角为你长鸣。

For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

为你,岸上挤满了人群——为你,无数花束、彩带、花环。

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

为你,熙攘的群众在呼唤,转动着多少殷切的脸。

Here Captain! dear father!

这里,船长!亲爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head;

你的头枕在我的手臂上吧!

It is some dream that on the deck,

这是甲板上的一场梦啊,

You`ve fallen cold and dead.

你已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

我们的船长不作回答,他的双唇惨白而僵硬,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

我的父亲感觉不到我的手臂,他已没有脉搏、没有生命,

The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

我们的船已安全抛锚定泊,航行已完成,已告终,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

胜利的船从险恶的旅途归来,目的已经达到;

Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!

欢呼吧,哦,海岸!轰鸣,哦,钟声!

But I with mournful tread,

但是,我迈着悲恸的步伐,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  • 文章版权属于文章作者所有,转载请注明 https://lgfww.com/syw/shiyongjingxuan/m8d6p2.html
专题